Dr. Timothy Tam is an experienced dentist who has more than four decades of experience providing pediatric dentistry treatment. He completed his residency in pediatric dentistry with the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia and earned his Master of Science in biochemistry from Wayne State University.
Dr. Tam is a certified pediatric dentist recognized by the College of British Columbia, a fellow of the International College of Dentists, fellow of the American Society of Dentistry for Children, past president and co-founder of the Canadian Chinese Dental Society of British Columbia, and serves on the board of directors for the British Columbia Dental Association.
Dr. Tam is a member of the following associations:
- College of Dental Surgeons of BC
- Canadian Dental Association
- Canadian Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- BC Dental Association
- British Columbia Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- Vancouver & District Dental Society
- Chinese Canadian Dental Society of BC
Dr. Tam also volunteers with and co-founded the Downtown Eastside Dental Free Clinic in Vancouver, and generously gives back to the community through the Tam Foundation. In addition, he enjoys fishing and spending quality time with his wife Remy and his children Isaac, Esther, and Samuel.